– What we saw from Tuesday’s practice and The Fast Lane’s unique lunch experience
– Adam Wainwright on getting feedback as a player, the importance of film and seeing technique and his efforts with Big League Impact.
– Austin Gomber discusses coming back from an injury, speaking up about being hurt and trying to get back to letting it eat after the injury
– Which guys will have the most opportunity after the Miles Mikolas injury?
– Dylan Carlson on waiting for his big league opportunity, how he has grown in the minors and how his dad’s coaching career helped him as a player
– LeBron James and Aaron Judge speak out about Rob Manfred and apologies from Astros players
– The importance of letting a pitcher do what he does best and not trying to change his style
– Alex Ferrario on the Blues’ recent trade, defensive help and getting back to winning ways
– Mike Shildt addresses the media before practice
– Reaction to Mike Shildt comments
– Sports Six Pack
– Adam Wainwright’s reaction to rule changes and overall changes in the game
– The importance of knowing who you are as a player and having the confidence to be honest about injuries while battling for a job
– What’s Trending?
– Jack Flaherty had a phenomenal 2019 season… What are realistic expectations for 2020?
– Bill DeWitt Jr. on his team’s spring, the current drama in MLB and his expectations for Dylan Carlson